Monday, September 3, 2012

Re-birth of nationalism

I was engaged in my domestic affairs that did not permit to write my views for quite sometime.
The satusquo situation of politics,environment of impunity,corruption,indisciplined life,disorder of public order,  sharply degradation  of the values of society and family, and the most worst one is unguided teen-agers and the coming generation, all make me dumb, when I see government is mum and unable to control the worsen situation. At the same time, I see our futures' future is dark ,then I start loosing my patient .But as I am committed to fight against them till my last breathe, I recollect my energy and  raise my fingers.

Whatever,I have described above are just to remind us the diapilated conditions of mother Nepal, there are much more to show. In the foreign front,Nepal was leader of Land Locked countries,Least Developed countries, maintaining peace in the world as peace maker  ,leader in cultural and religious harmony in the world, and fore most,a great symbol of peace in the terrifying world ,where Nepali was found honest,laborious ,peace lover ,and brave in any adverse situation.NAM and SAARC are the plateform where Nepal voices were considered very strong and compulsive by dint of its merits. Don't you agree that we have lost those all for our self interests and short-sightness ??. Mind it,  we are going to loose more if we are not prudent.

Peace of desert, peace of ocean, peace of isolation  -  is any peace ? where you get nothing but a graveyard peace? Look  brook and learn from it.
This is one time life and it must not go in vain.

Let us be reunited ,and restart in the service of mother Nepal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home