Thursday, August 2, 2012

Jai Sirdi Sai Baba

Today is  Shrawan Purnima,I am now watching an  Indian TV  channel ,where I found ,someone devotee has offered two carore worth diamond to Sirdi Sai Baba. Offers are  naturally being received -no discussion on it.  It is a feeling and devotion. I appreciate those devotees and salute them.

A simple thought, I wish to share with devotees- Sirdi Sai Baba was fakir ,and was far from any comfort and luxury.He graced and granted to his devotees, and never wished that someone give back something to him. But whatever is coming in his name -it is also good thing  because that amount has been used for the welfare of needy people.This is also a good and praise worthy work.

I simply differ, when devotee offer crown of gold  on the head of his idol- don't we  feel his feelings, ? he  was far from this type of luxurious display ? .He never liked to put any ornament on his body .If he wanted to put something on his body, he could have done than more than what today we do .But he did not. Why? My heart says-we should respect his real image of sacrifice. To me,changing his image would be an insult for his principle and sacrifice.

If my feeling hurt any devotee or anybody,I beg his pardon, because this is not my intention to hurt anyone  ,it is just my simple feelings  - what my heart says.

Jai Sirdi Sai Baba
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home