Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Homage to Bhim Dai

What we heard today?Bhim Birag is no more!Oh no!It is very untimely and a great irraperable loss to we Birganjbasi.
We were very close to him so we are saying,  but infact, it is a great loss to the nation.He was a selfless devotee of SANGEET,GEET AND GAYAN.When he was in Biragnj we were with him and brought up taking his quality to arts.He was a source of inspiration to all.That time there are many names   like Ramchandra Gupata, Devendra Nepali,Dhurba Gautam,Mani Sharma ,who were dedicated to Birganj and its development.That time there was hardly any feeling of MADESHI OR PAHADI.I got their association and developed.
Bhim Birag dai is a legendry figure which can  hardly  be found in todays society.He promoted me in the same stage of KAWI SAMMELAN,DRAMA,GAYAN ETC.many people asked him why he does like this, his reply was ,they are tomorrow'sNepal.We have to encourage them.
I remember his poem 2 lines which earned first zonal prize-

TIMI SHAKTI EK
MA BHAKTI ANEK
TIMI SINDHU EK
MA SARITA ANEK.......

I was also one of the competetors .See his view how much beautiful taking a  distinct hight.Next year he encoraged me and I also won the same prize.He was loving his younger brothers and wishing that they also come with appropriate share.He was great and his ideas were great.
He left us physically but I am sure Birgangbashi can never forget him and his contributions which will work as a Light House for whole Nepal.
I missed him very much,could not salute him after coming from my ambassodorial post because of personal occupancies.Bhim Dai ,whereever you are, I am ever grateful to you.
We Birgangbashi must take a lesson from him and follow his foot-steps then only it would be a true homage to Bhim Dai.
May God grant him a heavenly abode and eternal peace .Our sincere condolences to the bereaved family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home