Thursday, December 6, 2012

Protocol Is Most Important

Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Mr Narayan Kaji Sreshtha yesterday revealed with a fact that he has become helpless and dumb because  the top leaders are not following the ethics of politics ,and going against the interests of the nation, inviting foreign power in between.
And thus, he wishes to quit the politics.In first point ,I intend to agree with him-because this government has touched down the lowest ebb in the moral ground.Govt lost all moral ground to exist.
But what I do not agree with Mr Sreshtha is that he should rather raise his voice against the wrong deeds than giving up it cowardly.I had  in my previous writings criticized him for his non reactionary behaviors, but today, I am happy that he opened his mouth.
We all have the same quandary- We are with you Mr Sreshtha in all national interests.Here what I suggest you- Fight Back.
Respect of nation is above all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home